It was just by chance that Hina Dilpazeer got the role of in Burnes Road ki Nilofer, directed by Mazhar Moin opposite veteran actor Abid Ali. After the success of the drama, she never looked back and got some fantastic roles in plays like Bichhu Phuppi, Veena and Madam Rizwana and Baby Shabana. Today, she is widely known for her character Momo which also has become her nickname.
Hina Dilpazeer was born on 16 January 1969 in Karachi, Pakistan. After completing her studies, she was moved to UAE because of her father’s job. In 2006, she returned to Karachi. For Hina, her father is a “friend” that has supported her in every walk of life.
Hina Dilpazeer started her career in 2006 in a drama named “Burns Road Ki Nilofar” that was aired on ARY Digital. Her role was greatly appreciated by everyone. Hina has also acted in theatre plays like ‘Dil Ka Kya Rang Karoon’.
It is true that Zeba Shehnaz and Atiqa Odhu have made their characters immortal. In an interview she said that: “I can’t believe that many top TV actors have liked my work”. Hina is a very lively person, she loves her fans but isn’t much active person on social media accounts.
Hina Dilpazeer is known for her natural acting, that’s why it becomes difficult to differentiate between her acting and reality. That’s why Bollywood star Anil Kapoor had given her the title of “Art Diva” and called her his guru. If we want to sum up her personality in just one word, then it would be “Outstanding”. Hina Dilpazeer believes in a fact that talent should be utilized and not wasted.
Also Read: Sanam Jung Biography
In 2009, Hina Dilpazeer becomes heartthrob of the nation, when she got the role of “Momo” in sitcom Bulbulay, one of the most watched and top Pakistani TV dramas .Momo has an awful memory and forgets names of her family members. This comedy series is basically a unique, family show that is considered highest rated sitcom in Pakistan. With timely dialogue delivery and perfect expressions, it has become half an hour of pure laughter.
There are some signature lines of the characters like:
Momo: Chup Bey! and Aiye Shawashay
Khoobsurat: Shut up Nabeel!
List of Dramas:
- Burns Road Ki Nilofar – 2016
- Yeh Zindagi Hai – 2008
- Bulbulay – 2009 – Present
- Andata – 2009
- Ronaq Jahan Ka Nafsiyati Gharana – 2010
- Ladies Park – 2011
- Tum Ho Ke Chup – 2011
- Annie Ki Ayegi Baraat – 2011
- Mohabbat Jaye Bhar Mein – 2012
- Fun Khana – 2012
- Jahez – 2012
- Tare Ankboot – 2013
- Quddusi Sahab Ki Bewah – 2014
- Mitthu Aur Aapa – 2015
- Googly Mohalla – 2015
- Khatoon Manzil – 2015
- Iss Khamoshi Ka Matlab – 2016
- Gudgudi – 2016
- Jab Tak Ishq Nahi Hota – 2016
- Hum Sab Ajeeb Se Hain – 2017
Hina Dilpazeer’s Shows:
- Dilpazeer Show – 2015-2016
Also Read: Kubra Khan Biography
Hina Dilpazeer’s Directorial Debut:
- Gudgudi – 2016
- In 2008, Hina Dilpazeer has received an award for Best Female Actor in a Supporting Role in Kara Film Festival.
- In 2012, Hina was nominated for the category of Satellite Best TV Actress in Lux Style Awards.
Also Read: Fahad Mustafa- Biography
- Real Name: Hina Dilpazeer
- Nickname: Momo
- Famous For: Acting, Comparing, Hosting, Entertainer (Bulbulay)
- Profession: Actress, Comedian, Director, Singer and Television Presenter
- Date of Birth: January 16, 1969
- Birthplace: Karachi, Pakistan
- Hobbies: Poetry, Writing, Reading, Singing
- Favorite Color: Purple & Blue
- Favorite Food: Chicken Biryani